Andrews Center Behavioral Healthcare System is a non-profit, comprehensive mental health and intellectual and developmental disability center.
Mental Health Services
For mental health and mental retardation services, call 903-597-1351.
- Home & Community-Based Services (HCS)
- In Home & Family Support (IHFS)
- Outpatient Clinics
- Group Homes
- People Share (support group)
For Physical disabilities services contact:
Department of State Health Services
Medical Social Workers:
Milinda Mezayek: email@example.com 903-533-5249
Rachel Hester: firstname.lastname@example.org 903-533-5255
Paul Budd: email@example.com 903-533-5231
For the Transportation Program:
Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. call 1-800-374-7340, voice mailbox 530
- For Non-Medicaid Individuals you must call at least 3 working days in advance before your appointment.
- For Medicaid Transportation you must call by 3:00 p.m. the day before your appointment.
To schedule, call and leave your name, address, phone number, destination, date, and time of appointment.